Tuesday, May 30, 2006

After a beautiful memorial day weekend...

Hello again,

I am just trying to get used to the blogging thing, so I am going to try keep up the habit of posting every few days to keep you updated on what's going on with Creative Birth Choices. Today, Corina, Sara and I are working on getting our bios together so that you can have an easy reference to quickly get to know just a little about each of us. Hopefully, that will be up on our blog in a few days, and available by email or request.

Today, one of my more recent doula clients/friends stopped into the ALACE office with her 1 month old BEAUTIFUL boy, Xander. He is amazingly cute and has many a lovely picture posted on Blah-di-Blog, which is a link I have listed on this blog. Xan's mom, Emily, took the doula workshop with ALACE last December and had volunteered at the ALACE office for many months while she was pregnant. It was great to see them today!

Later, I go to a postpartum visit for another recent client. I am so excited to see them for the first time after the birth, bring mom some Mother's Milk Tea, and do what I can to help around the house!

Well, back to work at the ALACE office...small breaks refresh me, but I must go and be a productive workshop coordinator :)

Until next time, be well.
-Gina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home