Friday, September 01, 2006

Personal Gina News...

And on another exciting note, another Creative Birth Doula will be relocating to Jamaica Plain! I am moving on September 15th (or thereabouts) into a cooperative home near the pond. Somerville has treated me well for the past year now, but since my Simmons days, I have always had an affinity for the other side of the river, so I am excited to head back that way.

Have no fear, all of you Cambridge/Somerville residents, Corina and I are in JP, but Sara is still in Somerville, and, of course, I work in Central Square, so the whole area is covered. We are happily serving the Greater Boston Area, and because I have a car, I can go a bit out of town, too.

So, all of you Jamaica Plain residents, I am ready to be your doula!
-Gina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home